Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A little bit of Everything...

Hey bloggers, sorry its been a while, just busy as usual..Anyways just got back from attending the Nigerian Entertainment Awards (N.E.A) and I have to say it was amazing. I am so upset that my camera eff-ed up, now am left to *borrow* pics, lol. If you were there and you have cute pics u want featured, you can email me at hairbyazara@gmail.com.

Anyways everybody at the award was looking great, def. loved Oluchi's sophisticated hair bun, ladybrille's hair cut, and Big Brother's Tatiana's bob. I was speechless at how amazing everyone looked, people def. dressed to impress, what can I say Africans can DRESS!!!

With all the great hits, there were also some misses, GUYS please I am not a big fan of SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT!!! I don't get it, it does not make sense. And ladies, hoochie, too-tight fitting outfits are not flattering, please all dat sluttiness has got to go. Keep it clean and simple, and you'll DEF. have NO MORE DRAMA in your life. lol. Anyways....



HAIR-CHANGE ALERT!!

Some of my fav. hair divas decided to do something different to their hair, not too sure about how I feel, but I think am loving Tyra's hair color, but why does it look too OYIBO? Tyra give the Lacy's a rest. they've tried...am so tired of looking at it now.
and Gabrielle....em...This cut will def. take me a while to get used to.








MAJOR HAIR TREND ALERT!!!

Picture courtesy of BOHYME Egyptian Wave at Hairsisters.com

Voluminous natural curl and textures are def. the rage. I love this look especially with Bohyme egyptian wave, ($89.99).


When Models STEAL!

- each other's style that is...



I wonder who rocked it first?


ARE you currently in LAGOS and are looking to buy QUALITY EXTENSIONS?

Why not check out HAIR DIVA!!

Located at:
Murphis Plaza, 27 Sanusi Fafunwa Sreet Victoria Island, Hair Diva is the Exclusive Distributor for Nigeria.

Lengths range from 8inches to 32inches, based on the Pictures I've seen on the facebook group, the Hair is amazing!! be sure to add the group HAIR DIVA.


ARE you in LONDON and looking to buy LACE WIGS?

Why not check out Blessedluv

Blessedluv is based in London.

Contact Info
Margaret 0750 82 61 363
London, United Kingdom
*All infos. for Hair Diva and Blessedluv courtesy of their respective pages on facebook.




HEALTHY PRODUCTS FOR HAIR




Have DRY and IRRITATED SCALP? treat it with Doo Gro stimulating Growth Oil that helps repair hair damaged by relaxers and the harsh effects of styling tools. The botanical oils and vitamins are perfect for smoothing dry hair.






Although I am not a BIG fan of RELAXERS, this is one of my favorite for those with strong hair that can handle it. ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR OLIVE OIL is an amazing relaxer that is not too strong and sealed with its own built-in hair protection.



AND FINALLY......AZARA IS EXCITED ABOUT........

STEPHANIE OFORKA

Nigeria's Representative for the Miss Universe Pagent July 13 2008.




Please Watch and SUPPORT!!! I have a feeling she will go very FAR!!! I am soooo excited!!!
Anyways more on the african representatives check out http://www.bellanaija.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Thanks for the comments on my shop HAIR DIVA NIGERIA

We've moved 8 months ago to,

12E ADMIRALTY WAY LEKKI PHASE 1, BELOW COLLECTABLES.
Thanks again.

Glory Bosnjak.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Thanks for the comments on my shop HAIR DIVA NIGERIA

We've moved 8 months ago to,

12E ADMIRALTY WAY LEKKI PHASE 1, BELOW COLLECTABLES.

LAGOS NIGERIA.

Thanks again.

Glory Bosnjak.

Glory Bosnjak said...

HAIR DIVA HUMAN HAIR SHOP.

37 ADEBAYO DOHERTY STREET LEKKI PHASE 1.

ON ROAD 14. TELL: 01-7379280.