Sunday, June 15, 2008

YAY!! I HAVE A VIDEO!!












LOL, for those of you that have been reading, you know how hard this video thing has been for me!! lol am so excited, now I can post all the crazy video's I come across.

Anyways I am sick of TRASHY HAIR!! u know, the unbrushed stringy crappy extension crap that some people still carry (I won't lie I have been a victim of this).


If you are bored and tired of ur extensions, and you don't know what to do please simply brush and style like the above video.


TRASHY HAIR VICTIMS!!



Girlicious: trashy "pussycat dolls" wanna-bes





Traci Bingham: this girl must love trashy hair!



Nicole Richie: Thank gawd that trashy-hair-ness has been reformed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!