Monday, April 21, 2008

My Hair Experiment



so now I have my real hair, I have decided to go on a break from using chemicals, braiding, and doing anything to my hair. I have decided that I will either leave the mini afro I have or wear wigs, and in order to help resurrect my problematic areas (which is the thin,sensitive, temple region), I have started using Dr. Miracle Temple and Nape. My friends have all recommended and praised this product, I have tried it but have not put their claim of "Hair growth in 30 days" to the test. Apparently if I apply the product twice for 30 days, hair will grow in my problem areas. So yesterday was day four, and so far I have noticed that it seems to help.

I will be sure to let you know if I have experienced any MIRACLE.

Anyways, after doing some research I have to say that this product is not for everyone, especially those that have sensitive scalps.

The one thing I like about it, is the "menthyl" cool feeling that is supposed to stimulate blood fuel and help your hair grow.

1 comment:

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Dr Miracle works oh! I havent been faithful but it did help. My mum swears by it-she has drawers full!