Monday, April 7, 2008

are YOU a RISK-TAKER??

Are you bored of your hair? are you tired of being known with this same hairstyle? are you looking for a change? want to unleash ur inner sexy diva? then you might be looking for one of these new sexy asymmetric hair cuts.

Bring out your sexy wild risk-taking edgy self with either a bob, or a sharp cut.



Ciara's cute "Girl next door" bob.





Est'elle's Hair style is a definate watch this year! Love it. Cute evening do'
Keisha's sassy BOB.





Cute Hair cutes defy all body types, as shown by Toccara




I can't get enough of Rihanna's sexy edgy cut.



From the back.

Remember the rules are simple. Study your face, figure out what works with your angle, see ur hair stylist and take that risk if u dare!!! lol.




1 comment:

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

I miss my risky hair cut! It was kinda like Kelis' haircut and I absolutely loveddd it. It took a lot of nerve but Im glad I did it. Gosh, ur making me wanna cut my hair again!