Sunday, April 13, 2008

D-WHAT??








HELLO BLOGGERS!!!! hope your weekend has been great like mINE :D, I can't believe its monday already. is it me or has days been going by really fast?

Anyways, am excited because I get to do my hair this week!! YAY!! I don't know about you but having my hair done is like a mini-Baptism (lol...lord don't punish me lol) but u know u just feel cleansed whenever u get rid of that garbage that was once beautiful, but now its irritating and you are tired of patting ur head. My goodness, the difficulty of finding a good hair stylist has resulted in me carrying crap on my head. You don't even want to know how many hats I have. I think my co-workers are beginning to think I don't have hair.

Anyways speaking of Garbage, I was minding my business one day watching T.V when I saw the commercial for the new Danity Kane album. I forgot the name of the album because I was starring at one of the members'head, you know who am talking about......D-WOODS!!

Now I don't know who to be mad at, DIDDY or D-WOODS, but both D's need a heavy slap with fingers full of rings, I mean seriously WHAT DA CRAP?

WHAT you could not decided between a short hair do and a long one so you did both???? are you serious??? like really you have been carrying that crap on ur head for a month now.

Better yet why aren't her band members saying 'ish? how can you let ur band member look like a REJECT? but then again maybe those hefas are to busy trying to outshine each other. or member D-WOODS just did not get the memo that you are supposed to be sexy not gender/sexuality confused.

Anyways I just had to vent, don't shot the messager, slap D-WOODS and DIDDY.

but I still like the band (actually somewhat because this girls hair just minus-ed my like)

No comments: