Friday, May 23, 2008

Cannes RED CARPET

I am not saying that the following pictures are of women with the best outfit, but what I do like about the pictures below is the fact that their HAIRSTYLES matched the dramatic effect of their outfits. (all pictures courtesy of yahoo.com)




Side Part + One-sided Dress



Girly curls with a girly flowery printed dress




Dramatic Hair'do + Dramatic Dress



SLEEK upDO + SLEEK dress




REGAL updo + REGAL green Dress




ROMANTIC dress + ROMANTIC hairdo




Sexy VIXEN hairdo + SEXY vixen outfit

3 comments:

Naija Vixen said...

I love Star Jones look....love your header image of Beyonce too...she needs to go back to that hair style!

Uzo said...

Star Jones is so not the same person..unbelievable with the surgery..I am so tempted

Hair design said...

I enjoy your blog article. This means that every hair style there is a fit hair style for it. This is nice great article. I hope you will post more and thank you for sharing.